Last Updated – June 2020
1. WHO WE ARE
2. WHAT INFORMATION AND PERSONAL DATA WE MIGHT COLLECT ABOUT YOU
To handle your purchases, provide customer service, improve on and send you information about our products, trends and promotions, we may ask you to provide your:
- Mailing/shipping address
- Billing address
- E-mail address
- Date of birth (m/y) or age range
- Clothing size/fit information
- Purchase/return/exchange information
- Telephone number
- Social media information (handles, profile picture, gender, age range)
- Product reviews
- Account username/password
- Payment information (credit/debit card)
If you choose not to provide certain information to us, you may not be able to complete a purchase, participate in an experience, or receive other services or information.
The information that we obtain from social media platforms depends on your account and privacy settings within the platforms and the platforms privacy policies.
3. HOW WE USE YOUR INFORMATION
We use the information we collect for a variety of purposes, including:
- To process your transactions and provide you with the products and services you request
- To provide, maintain, protect, develop, and improve our websites, applications, and services
- To improve your experience on our websites and applications, and in our stores
- For customer service, including to respond to your inquiries and requests
- To communicate with you about our and third-party products and services, in accordance with applicable laws and with your consent where required
- To analyze and learn about consumer trends and interests
- To learn about the devices, you use to access our websites, applications, and other online services
- To personalize the content, you see on our websites and applications
- To administer contests, sweepstakes, surveys, and other promotions
- To maintain your reward or loyalty program memberships
- To provide you with communications, recommendations, ads, and other information of interest to you, including via interest-based advertising based on your online activities on our websites, applications, and other online services
- To maintain our community programs and focus groups
- To protect our rights, as well as yours and others
- To comply with our legal obligations
4. HOW YOUR INFORMATION IS SHARED
We may share your information with our third party service providers that work on our behalf, including by providing or fulfilling the products and services you request, authorizing and processing your payments, performing fraud protection and credit risk reduction, product customization, marketing and promotional material distribution, website and application evaluation, data analysis, website improvements, and, where applicable, data cleansing, marketing, promotions and other services performed on our behalf or on behalf of our parent or affiliates.
In addition, we may share or transfer information about you to unrelated third parties:
- when you engage in activities that are sponsored by third parties (e.g. cobranded offerings)
- as required by law or a legal process, including investigating a potential crime
- when we believe it is necessary to protect the rights, property, or safety of PAC.
We may also share your data in the event of an actual or potential sale, merger, acquisition or transfer of our business or assets.
We may use or share information that does not reasonably identify you with any third party and for any purpose.
5. WHAT CHOICES CAN YOU MAKE ABOUT YOUR DATA
If you no longer wish to receive promotional emails or direct mail from PAC, you can contact Customer Service at firstname.lastname@example.org. A request to opt-out may take three to five business days to take effect. If you have a member account with us, you may still receive communications related to your account, loyalty points or special officers (such as birthday discounts). An opt-out request will also not stop transactional emails related to your purchases.
At PAC, we do not share your personal data directly with third parties for their own marketing purposes in exchange for monetary consideration. However, as mentioned in this policy, we do engage in Interest-Based Advertising, where we allow third parties to place cookies, pixels, and trackers on our site to provide you with personalized ads.
6. HOW DO WE PROTECT YOUR DATA
In addition to contractual safeguards, we use commercially reasonable technical, administrative, and physical security measures to protect the information that we collect or receive. Despite these measures, please be aware that no security measures are perfect or impenetrable. If you believe that you were the victim of a financial scam related to the use of PAC website and associated technology, fraudulent dispute charges need to be filed with your financial institution.
PAC is concerned about the safety of children when they use the Internet. Our websites and applications are not directed to children under the age of 13. If we become aware that a user is under the age of 13 and has registered without prior verifiable parental consent, we will remove their information from our files. If a parent or guardian discovers that a child under the age of 13 has provided us with information, we ask that they contact us at email@example.com.
7. SPECIAL NOTICE FOR CANADIAN AND INTERNATIONAL USERS
We may store or process your personal information on servers in jurisdictions outside of Canada or your country of residence. While your personal information is in a jurisdiction outside of your country, it may be accessed by the courts, law enforcement and national security authorities of that jurisdiction, or otherwise, in accordance with the laws applicable to that jurisdiction.